DRUMFIT

What did you think of Β Drumfit today???Β  Would you do it again? What are the health benefits of a program like this? How would you change (add or take away something) to make it even better???

33 thoughts on “DRUMFIT

1. Drumfit was AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is nothing I would change about it. Except making it longer. I would love to do drumfit again though because it was a great experience and physical activitie. Plus, it was alot of fun. The hewalth benefits are that you move around alot which keeps your blood pumping.

2. Drumfit was fun , but it wasnt too enjoyable. I dont think that i would do it over many other things such as basketball. I think that they should add a rewarding feeling when you do Drumfit.

3. I really enjoyed DrumFit. I didn`t know if I would like it at first.I mean hitting balls. But after trying it, if was really fun. If I could add one thing to drumfit, it would probably be some sport involved with it because we didn`t really do any sports. We just hit balls to the music.

4. Drumfit was just PURE AWESOMENESS! I liked how they incorporated music into it to make it more fun. They also made us move a lot which was good for our bodies. Just like winstonchurcill and KG I would also want to do something else if it was like cricket or something but Drumfit was still a lot of fun. πŸ™‚

5. Actually, I view the activity as hitting fitness balls with sticks. Although I realize the exercise in this, it’s pointless in my opinion. Regardless of the fact that some people had fun, we’d be better off playing sports. And we could barely see the person, so the arrangement was also dissatisfactory.
    I didn’t intend to look at this from a critic’s point of view, and I probably despise it so much because our drumfit period started just when I got to the best part of my book. I wasn’t in the best mood anyway, but drumfit just worsened the headache that had started in my head.

6. drumfit was fun although it was it was a little boaring nd you didn`t get a lot of exersice so i rated drumfit three out of five πŸ™

Rizwan Kassamali πŸ™‚

7. Drumfit was a fun experience. I found it cool how they used fitness balls rather than drums, as they doubled up as things we could roll on and things we could drum on.

8. I think that drumfit was really fun since they added music into it so that you could feel the rythm. I would do that again. I think the grade 6’s didn’t like it was because the period they had drumfit was very short.

9. Drumfit was so much fun and I am so glad Miranda and liz are leaving the equipmant for 2 whole weeks. We are going to have so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I think overall this could be a new evolution in the modern world. I think that because, if you were to combine exersize and fun it’s sort of like combining apples to apple pie. Without the apples (fun) it doesn’t taste as good (doesn’t motivate you) but with the apples (fun) it tastes great (motivates you). So add apples (fun) to everything except condoments and salad that would be wierd reply if you think so.

11. here is my honest opinion…
    I HATED DRUMFIT!
    I felt it was boring.
    Hitting a ball for 30 minutes did nnot seem as much fun. I felt it was too easy too. I would not do it again for those reasons.